Signage that is posted in violation of these procedures will be removed and destroyed.
- Only flyers for BSB academic and Science related events may be posted (no larger than 8 1/2 x 11).
- Student organizations must:
- First gain flyer approval from Student Activities and their stamp on the back of each flyer to be used.
- Bring the Student Activities approved and stamped flyer to BSB, room D111, for BSB approval before posting flyers (no larger than 8 1/2 x 11).
- Only one (1) copy of the approved flyer is permitted on each of the BSB first floor bulletin boards located in the vending machine alcoves.
- Only one (1) copy of the approved flyer is permitted to be posted on the cork strips, with thumb tacks above the whiteboards in the interaction spaces (no larger than 8 1/2 x 11).
- Flyers/Posters may not be posted on walls, glass doors, whiteboards, computer stations, or in classrooms, restrooms, stairwells; only in the alcoves and interaction space corkboards and strips listed above.
- Directly contact the individual department office for permission to post flyers in their individual academic areas.
- Notices for special academic events scheduled in the BSB may be included on the BSB calendar, which will show on the BSB webpage. For details, contact the BSB Director’s Office firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Offensive pictures, language and objects are prohibited. The BSB reserves the right to remove inappropriate material and take disciplinary action.